In-person classes will be held at FilmNorth, 550 Vandalia Street, Suite 120, Saint Paul, MN 55114 unless otherwise specified.
Covid Safety Policy for In-Person Classes & Events
FilmNorth is following CDC’s current COVID-19 guidance for Ramsey County:
- Masks are recommended for those who are unvaccinated, immunocompromised, or at high-risk for complications associated with COVID-19.
- People may choose to mask at any time.
- People with any COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should stay home.
- Free masks are available for students who need them (one mask per student per class).
Participation in FilmNorth online classes requires use of the free Zoom cloud-based video conferencing service. For optimal performance we recommend that you install Zoom on your computer rather than running it from a web browser. We will e-mail students a course reminder and Zoom link a few days prior to the first session. Click here for a Zoom tutorial.
FilmNorth offers a low-income tuition price option for classes and workshops. We define a low-income household as follows:
- Household of one with a total annual income of $25,000 or less
- Household of two or more with a total annual income of $45,000 or less
A limited number of scholarships are available. Click here for guidelines and scholarship application.
CLASS REGISTRATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IF THERE ARE OPENINGS.
1 session: Saturday, December 3, 10am-4pm, Starts December 3
1 session: Saturday, December 3, 1-4pm, Starts December 3
2 sessions: Saturday-Sunday, December 10-11, 10am-4pm, Starts December 10
2 sessions: Saturday-Sunday, January 21-22, 10am-4pm, Starts January 21
9 sessions: Wednesdays, January 25-March 22, 6:30-9:30pm, Starts January 25
7 sessions: Wednesdays, October 12-November 23, 6:30-9:30pm CT, Starts October 12
8 sessions: Tuesdays, January 24-March 14, 6:30-8:30pm, Starts January 24
6 sessions: Mondays, January 30-March 6, 6:30-8:30pm, Starts January 30