As part of Springboard for the Arts ongoing commitment to address the multiple crises of this time, Springboard is re-opening their Personal Emergency Relief Fund with a limited pool of funds. Applications will be open from Monday, November 16, to Friday, December 4.
See more and apply here: https://springboardforthearts.org/additional-resources/personal-emergency-relief-fund/
Deadline to apply is 5pm Central, Friday, December 4. The Fund supplies $500 to artists living in Minnesota with catastrophic, career-threatening emergencies such as income loss from cancellations, closures, and postponements in the COVID-19 pandemic, medical emergency, theft, or natural disaster.
Applicants must meet these eligibility requirements:
- Must be an artist, culture bearer, or creative worker based in Minnesota.
- Must not have received Emergency Relief Funding from Springboard for the Arts after March 13, 2020.
- Must meet one of the following criteria as a member of a priority population:
- Artists who identify as Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC), and/or Native
- Artists from Greater MN (live outside the 7-county, Twin Cities metro area)
- LGBTQIA+ artists
- Artists from the disability community, including those who are immuno-compromised
Funding for this round of the Emergency Relief Fund comes from individual donors, anonymous support, Team Lori & Julia for MyTalk 107.1 Project Down and Dirty, including sponsors David at First Equity and Aquarius Home Services, and the City of Saint Paul. Support the Emergency Relief Fund here: http://bit.ly/CoronaERF