Do you need a website to further your artistic career - or fulfill your organizational mission? Not sure where to start and are afraid of all the technical requirements & programming?
Do you need a website to further your artistic career – or fulfill your organizational mission?
Not sure where to start and are afraid of all the technical requirements & programming?
Starting in January 2019, the SW MN Arts Council (SMAC) will be financially assisting up to 10 artists or arts organizations in our 18-county region through the process of building a customized website. SMAC will fund development of a WORDPRESS-based website that is customized specifically for you or your arts organization.
Individual artists or Arts Organizations will be able to pick color and fonts, create a logo mark and learn how to load and manage content.
SMAC will fund all of the pre-work, background web template development and training for FREE (approx. $3600 value per website)! Participating artists or arts organizations must pay for their annual domain and hosting fees which average $375/year.
Interested? Contact SMAC to learn more and get on our committed participant list of only 10 available slots. Commitment deadline is January 31, 2019.
* Participating artists and arts organizations must live and/or be headquartered in the SMAC service region.
* Participating artists and arts organizations must pay the annual domain & hosting fee upfront (or provide verification that they already have paid those fees to another source) to be officially on the list.
* This opportunity is for new websites only.
* Participants DO NOT need to be a SMAC grantee.
* Arts Organizations must have mission/programming that is focused solely on the arts.