Updating the Work of Art Toolkit!
The Work of Art: Business Skills for Artists curriculum is a core part of Springboard’s work supporting artists making a living and a life, providing practical, artist-led business insights. The Work of Art series has been taught by Springboard at arts organizations, libraries and colleges in over 80 communities in the Upper Midwest, and replicated across the country by artists, arts organizations, and colleges and universities. As part of Springboard’s commitment to sharing their work, the toolkit is available for free, now with a 2020 update! The update includes:
- Beautiful, inviting new layout and design from artist Cori Nakamura Lin
- Expanded context and insights from working artists
- New exercises to help build practical working skills
- New section on Engaging Customers & Selling Your Work
- Handy expanded glossary of terms for quick reference
Get the gorgeous new toolkit, and check out a new video on budgeting for creative projects at their Work of Art page!