Did you know this year SMAC applied to host a Move for America Fellow and we were approved! The position for our Fellow has not been filled yet.
Move for American: Together We Can
Have you ever been told that you’re a leader? The Move for America Fellowship Program is a paid, immersive learning experience for emerging leaders to participate in a professional development, peer mentorship, and complete a capstone project designed to build the skills and habits to bridge divides through youth engagement.
- Monthly living stipend + stipend for moving, housing, and transportation costs
- Expert training on critical professional and personal communications skills
- Mentorship from Move for America staff and volunteers
- Completion of a capstone project that can be featured on Move for America’s website
- Direct experience working in a community-based nonprofit
- Connections with fellow cohort members and community leaders
Role Description: Move for America Fellow for Southwest Minnesota Arts Council would include helping SMAC with it’s program intents:
- Encourage growth and development of the arts in Southwest Minnesota
- Overcome barriers to accessing high quality arts activities
- Support high quality, age-appropriate arts education for residents of all ages to develop knowledge, skills, and understanding of the arts
- Support events and activities that represent the diverse ethnic and cultural arts traditions included in this area
Learn more: https://www.move4america.org/fellowship