Six things to keep in mind as you consider submitting a session proposal?
- The MCN Annual Conference represents one of the year’s largest gatherings of nonprofit professionals from across Minnesota.
- Presenters of every experience level, work focus, and nonprofit activity are encouraged to submit.
- The virtual format not only makes the conference more accessible to nonprofits from every corner of Minnesota, but allows you to present your session from wherever you are.
- MCN is seeking presenters who reflect the racial, gender, economic, cultural, age, and geographic diversity of our sector and the communities we serve.
- In addition to complimentary conference admission, presenters will receive a stipend of $150, with a limit of $300 per session.
- Even if your proposal is not selected, MCN will recognize your time with a voucher for a 2022 MCN event of your choice.