Deadline for interest form: May 20, 2022
The Minnesota State Arts Board seeks individuals from a variety of backgrounds to review Creative Support grant applications remotely July 2022-February 2023.
Your involvement is vital to help grantees use their creativity to bring the arts into the lives of Minnesota residents and communities, at a time when resilience, inspiration, and joy are so deeply needed. Read how volunteers help build a stronger, more vibrant community in stories of resilience in the Arts Board’s FY 2021 annual report.
As a reviewer, you’ll get a front row seat to all the creative work that’s happening around the state and receive a modest financial stipend for your time providing feedback on applications.
In brief, reviewers can expect to:
· serve a four-week term remotely
· participate in an online training session with the program officer
· read and score a set of 25-27 applications online
· participate in a full-day panel meeting to discuss applications
· spend, on average, 30 hours total
· receive a financial stipend of $200
To learn more, download the Creative Support grant application reviewer description (pdf).
Anyone interested in this opportunity should complete the interest form by May 20 to be considered.
Find out more about how you can contribute your perspectives, visit: www.arts.state.mn.us/reviewer