Deadline is March 31
Minnesota Pottery Festival 2017 Application
- Application due March 31, 2017
- Artists Announced April 18, 2017
- No refunds after June 1, 2017
- Show dates: Saturday July 29th from 10-5pm Sunday July 30th from noon-4pm
- $125 Booth fee – Separate check
- $15 Jury fee – Separate check, Non-refundable
Minnesota Pottery Festival, held near Hutchinson at the Clay Coyote (17614 – 240th St, Hutchinson), is planning its sixth annual festival. The festival will be held on the last weekend in July of 2017 and will host 30 potters from across the country. The festival includes potters tents that serve to provide a venue for high quality clay artists to educate and engage the public by raising the public’s appreciation and understanding of pottery, demonstrations, friendly competition in the “Pottery Olympics”, designated “kids tents” with instructors, a hosted dinner for the potters, and more!
The festival is also looking for a media intern, click here to learn more!
This activity is funded in part with a grant from the Southwest Minnesota Arts Council made possible by the voters of Minnesota thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.