Which MN foundations and state agencies make up your 2021 funding aspirations?
With a new year of grantseeking approaching, the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits invites you to build a stronger list of funding prospects at the newly expanded Minnesota Grantmakers 2021 (formerly Minnesota Foundations).
During this virtual workshop — available as Twin Cities and six regional offerings — you’ll have access to:
- Insights into the staffing, program shifts, and financial outlooks of dozens of Minnesota foundations and state agencies (new!)
- Exploration of region-specific funding opportunities (Twin Cities or one of six Greater MN regions)
- Related peer grantwriter feedback from GrantAdvisor.org
- A free digital copy of MCN’s 2021 Minnesota Grants Directory*
- Live chat allowing attendees to offer insights in real time