A message from Minnesota Council of Nonprofits (MCN):
In the past week, we have witnessed rapidly evolving responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, including Minnesota’s Stay-at-Home order, movement on another federal stimulus bill (still in progress), new policy and funding responses from the Walz administration and Minnesota Legislature, new unemployment considerations for both employers and individuals, and new funding opportunities and resources.
The Minnesota Council of Nonprofits (MCN) wants to ensure nonprofits have the information they need to navigate these challenging times. This update highlights some of the most recent changes, resources, and action items (click links below to jump to specific issue):
- Current MCN Public Policy Focuses
- MN DHS Temporary Waivers and Requirement Modifications
- Policy Action to Maintain Critical Services and Support Economic Security
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Responsive Fundraising Updates and Resources
- Calls with the Governor’s Office and Leadership Conference Update
MCN continues to update our COVID-19 resource page, so please stay tuned to MCN’s website, social media channels, and emails for more information.