Nature of Work
Part-time position with the daily responsibility for the technical operations of Memorial Auditorium including lighting, sound, theatrical rigging and coordinating necessary maintenance of equipment and stage area. The technical director is responsible for all technical operations during a contracted performance/event.
- Knowledge and experience in lighting and sound systems.
- Knowledge and/or interest in the performing arts.
- Ability to maintain a professional work ethic.
- Ability to foster working relationships with clients, artists, promoters and patrons.
- Must exhibit excellent organizational and communication skills.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s or Associates Degree with a theater technical production emphasis preferred.
Interested parties should submit a City of Worthington Application for Employment Form (available at the City Clerk’s Office, 303 Ninth Street) to:
City of Worthington
PO Box 279
Worthington, MN 56187
For more information and online application: http://www.ci.worthington.mn.us/employment-opportunities
Applications deadline is 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, July 9, 2014, however, position is open until filled.