Entry Deadline May 1, 2021
Call for Exhibition Proposals for Hutchinson Center for the Arts (HCA) 2022 Visual Arts Exhibition Season.
Seeking submissions for Solo, Duo, or Group Shows. Open to Minnesota artists from all career stages 18 and older.
BIPOC, LGBTQIA, and artists with disabilities* encouraged to apply.
* HCA’s venue is ADA compliant and we have resources to offer exhibition installation support.
All proposals should include the following information:
– Artist statement/bio/why and/or how you want to engage with the Hutchinson Center for the Arts audience (1 page maximum)
– Representative images (8-10 images) no larger than 2500 X 4200 or 300 dpi.
– Checklist to accompany images (title, date, medium, dimensions)
– E-mail address and link to website(if applicable)
Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 2021 Exhibit Proposal.
Entry Deadline May 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Bergh at email@example.com