Requests for submissions from Minnesota artists, Deadline is September 15, 2017
REQUEST FOR PRESENTATION OF ARTWORK TO BE EXHIBITED IN THE OFFICES OF THE DIRECTOR OF MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Arts @ MSP, a partnership of the Airport Foundation MSP and MSP Airport, requests submissions from Minnesota artists for an exhibition in the Directors’ Chambers of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
Submissions will be reviewed by the visual arts subcommittee of Arts @ MSP. The subcommittee’s selection will be finalized by the Steering Committee of Arts @ MSP.
- Artists should meet the following requirements for presentation:
- Concentration on themes of air, motion, flight, nature and landscapes
- Photography or two-dimensional works on canvas only
- No works larger than 60” x 60”
- All work should be professionally wired, framed and/or matted for display
- A collection of approximately 20-25 works to fill a 500 square foot space.
- No work depicting violence, religion or politically-themed work.
Artwork will be installed by Arts @ MSP, with assistance from the artist.
Arts@MSP will not pay for fabrication of work prior to the exhibit.
The Artist agrees to exhibit their work from October 2, 2017 to October 3, 2018. No works will be removed from the exhibit prior to the end of the show.
There is no commission. All sales from exhibition go directly to the Artist.
DEADLINE FOR RFQ: September 15th, 2017
For more information: contact Arts @ MSP:
(612) 725-8321 or Robyne.Robinson@mspmac.org