Nominate your Unsung Hero to win $10,000
McKnight Foundation and MCN are excited to open nominations for the 2023 Virginia McKnight Binger Unsung Hero Awards – with recipients each receiving $10,000!
We invite you to nominate the Unsung Hero in your life, someone who hasn’t received the recognition they deserve for making a lasting difference in their community. Nominations are now open through Sunday, May 21, 2023, 11:30 p.m. CST.
- Someone who’s played a significant role in creating a positive impact on Minnesota and its communities.
- Someone who has not been widely recognized for their work in the past.
- Four Minnesotans — two from the Twin Cities and two from Greater Minnesota — each receive $10,000!
- Public recognition of their work
- Minnesota residents.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Nominees don’t have to be nonprofit staff.
- Past Unsung Heroes or Human Services Award recipients are not eligible.
Please contact Laura Dunford, MCN communications manager. Thank you!