Minnesota Festival Support Webinar
The Minnesota State Arts Board is offering a free one-hour Webinar to help applicants prepare to apply for the FY 2020 Minnesota Festival Support grant program. This session will be particularly helpful for first-time applicants.
Program officer Rina Rossi will walk through the program overview and instructions, and provide background information about what the review panel looks for in an application. At the end of the session, there will be an opportunity to submit questions online.
The session is offered as a conference call with an option to view a PowerPoint presentation online. The presenter will be located in an office that cannot accommodate visitors, so please note that it isn’t possible to attend the session in person.
To make the session more useful, read the overview and application instructions in advance and print out a copy for your reference. This document can be found on the Minnesota Festival Support program page.
Thursday, February 21, 3:00 p.m.
If you are unable to attend, but would like to view the PowerPoint used in the Webinar, it will be posted on the Arts Board Web site following the session.
The Webinar is free of charge, but advance registration is strongly encouraged. Register here.
To join the session
- On the day of the session, you must listen to the audio portion by phone, with the option of viewing a PowerPoint presentation online.
- The following browsers are recommended: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- The presentation starts promptly at 3:00 p.m. Please plan to join the session five minutes early.
Dial into the telephone portion to hear the audio.
- Call the conference host at (800) 920-7487.
- Enter the conference code: 8443 522 #
- When prompted, say your name.
Log into the Web portion to view the PowerPoint presentation:
- Select Web/Audio Conference.
- Enter your name, email, and company.
Select the red Join button at the bottom of the page.
Important note: Save these instructions for reference. No further confirmation will be sent to you.
www.arts.state.mn.us | (651) 539-2650 | firstname.lastname@example.org