Part Time Program Assistant
HCA is seeking a creative art facilitator to help us Bring the Arts to Life
A successful Program Assistant will be art minded, organized, creative, and able to work individually and on a team. The ideal program assistant will be a people person who is eager to be part of shaping a thriving, dynamic arts community, understand the non-profit sector, be able to self-monitor, and have a willingness to try new things.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage Facility Rental Contracts and the Private Rental program.(ability to lift up to 40 pounds necessary)
- Maintain our busy facility calendar for the numerous private rentals, events, and programming occurring in our adaptable, collaborative venue.
- Maintain Donor Database. Experience with eTapestry and Quickbooks helpful, but not required. Includes creating and running reports, donor tracking, membership/organizational growth.
- Special Event Curator- plan, promote, and facilitate special program events for HYPE 15.
- Event Assistant. Assist in delivering our wide array of year round programming, community and fundraising events Basic graphic design skills a bonus.
- Community Outreach Assistant. Be a representative of the Art Center at events including; Bring it home expo, farmer’s market, arts and crafts festival, and more!
- Daily Administrative Tasks. Administration helps our organization and partners do what they do best, art! Administrative duties include greeting patrons, answering phones, assisting with class registration, running reports, selling tickets, write and distribute content – newsletter, blog, social media posts, schedule advertising (paper, blogs, Instagram, facebook, etc.) Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new systems/programs/platforms required.
- Supervise and delegate volunteers
- Other Duties as assigned
Compensation: $11.00 per hour, 20 – 30 hours a week with some evenings and weekends.
How to apply: email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.
Youth Arts Educator
HCA is looking for dynamic teachers who will inspire, engage, and guide children through the process of artistic expression. Our Youth Education program offers year round classes and workshops for children ages 4 -18. Youth Arts Educators are part-time, limited contract positions paid $10 – $20 and hour per course.
Do you have ideas for new classes and workshops? Let us know, we welcome your creative proposals.
To be considered for our Educator Pool, email your resume and brief letter of interest to email@example.com.
Volunteering at Hutchinson Center for the Arts is a BLAST! With a wide range of opportunities, we have something for everyone
Once a year, once a week, check us out and get involved today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Artist Assistant (volunteer)
Art Assistants help with class room prep/clean-up and support Arts Educators in the direct delivery of art classes/programs. A great opportunity for teens and college students with in an interest in the arts, child development, or education. Email interest and availability to email@example.com.