Arts in the Schools Grants
Grants to schools for artist residencies or field trips that include educator training and community involvement, juried student art exhibits, and prepackaged theater experiences. Up to $2,500 (field trips, juried exhibits, or prepackaged theater) or $4,000 (residencies). No cash match required.APPLY NOW
*UPDATED FOR FISCAL YEAR 2019*
(July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019)
FY2019 General Grant Guidelines (applies to all grant programs)
FY2019 Application Questions (.rtf format) COMING SOON
FY 2019 – Budget Form (also available within the application) COMING SOON
Evaluation Criteria COMING SOON
DEADLINES for FY19
SMAC Arts in the Schools grant workshop webinar: August 30, 5:00-6:00 pm. Please register by contacting SMAC staff: firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-622-5284.
- Application Deadline: October 10, 2018
- Panel Review: November 3, 2018
- Board Action: November 27, 2018
- Earliest project start date: December 15, 2018
SMAC Arts in the Schools grant workshop webinar: December 13, 2018, 5:00-6:00 pm. Please register by contacting SMAC staff: email@example.com, 800-622-5284.
- Application Deadline: January 23, 2019
- Panel Review: February 16, 2019
- Board Action: February 26, 2019
- Earliest project start date: March 15, 2019
Questions? Comments? Contact us!