NOT AVAILABLE IN FISCAL YEAR 2019
(July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019)
NEXT DEADLINE: FALL 2019
For organizations with an average operating budget of less than $25,000, this grant provides up to 35% of the organization’s average operating budget each of the two years. For organizations with an average operating budget more than $25,000, the grant provides up to 15% of the organization’s average operating budget each of the two years.
Organizations that qualify for Minnesota State Arts Board operating support funds are not eligible for this program. Organizations may not include operating expenses (administrative overhead) in other SMAC grant program budgets if applying for this grant.
INFORMATION FROM FY18:
FY2018 Operating Support Guidelines
PRE-SUBMISSION: Two-Year Financial Statement Form (link also in application)
FY2018 Application Questions (.rtf format)
FY2018 Budget Form (link also in application)
Tutorial for Online Applications
- Pre-Submission Deadline: Email completed form (above) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2017
- Application Deadline: October 18, 2017
- Panel Meeting: November 8, 2017
- Board Action: November 28, 2017
- Earliest project start date: January 1, 2018
Questions? Comments? Contact us!