Grants Support Open Office Hours
SW MN Arts Council hosts grant support open office hours the second Tuesday of each month. Stop in at our office in Marshall from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. You can use the time with SW MN Arts Council staff to talk through project ideas or get help finding the right grant program, filling out your application, preparing work samples or budget, or completing your final report.
Grants Q&A Sessions
Join us for an in-person Grants Q&A Session to learn about grant programs for FY2023 (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023) and ask questions. Dates include:
- Thursday, June 9, 2022, 5:30-6:30 pm, Minneota Opera House, 200 N Jefferson St, Minneota. Register for Minneota Grants Q&A Session.
- Monday, June 20, 2022, 5:30-6:30 pm, Worthington Library, 407 12th St, Worthington. Register for Worthington Grants Q&A Session.
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 5:30-6:30 pm, Willmar Library (Multipurpose Room), 410 5th St SW, Willmar. Register for Willmar Grants Q&A Session.
Or, join us for a virtual Grants Q&A Session to get questions answered about any of our grant programs. Dates for FY2023 include:
- Monday, September 12, 2022, 5:30-6:30 pm. Register for September Grants Q&A Session.
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 5:30-6:30 pm. Register for December Grants Q&A Session.
- Thursday, March 9, 2023, 5:30-6:30 pm. Register for March Grants Q&A Session.
As always, feel free to call (800-622-5284) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) any time with your questions if these options don’t work for you.
Meet With Our Grants Administrator
SW MN Arts Council grants administrator Caroline Koska is available to meet with you by phone, web conference or in person in Marshall to answer your questions on grant eligibility and using the application system or to review a draft of your application. Click here to schedule time with her.
Online Grant Workshops
Register for one of our online workshops to learn about our available grants. We’ll cover guidelines, applications, and the granting process, along with taking time for questions about your specific projects.
June 15, 2022: Art Project Grants. Noon – 1 pm. Video recording of June 15 Art Project webinar.
July 7, 2022: Grants for Individuals (covering Artist Equity, Quick Support for Artists, and two NEW grants: Artist Growth and Advanced Artist Fellowship). Noon – 1 pm. Video recording of July 7 Grants for Individuals webinar.
July 21, 2022: Quick Support for Organizations. Noon – 1 pm. Video recording of July 21 Quick Support for Organizations webinar.
August 4, 2022: Equipment & Facilities Improvement. Noon – 1 pm. Video recording of August 4 Equipment & Facilities Improvement webinar.
August 25, 2022: Arts in the Schools. 5:30-6:30 pm. Video recording of August 25 Arts in the Schools grants webinar.
September 29, 2022: Art Legacy Project. Noon – 1 pm. Video recording of September 29 Art Legacy Project webinar.
February 9, 2023: Art Study Opportunity for Youth. 5:30-6:30 pm. Register for Art Study Opportunity grants webinar.