Ready to take your art online, but don’t know where to start? We’re here to help!
Whether you’re starting from scratch or ready to build on your existing digital engagement, this FREE virtual workshop series will provide the tools you need. Get the training, capacity building, and support you need to take your art to digital spaces in this series of facilitated workshops–all based on your feedback.
Workshops Built by You, for You
How It Works
- Provide feedback on what you need and want when it comes to taking your art online.*
- Listen and learn about tools for key elements of digital engagement.*
- Dive deeper into the topics you choose and elevate your digital toolkit.
- Make your digital plan a reality through facilitated cohort discussions with arts professionals.
- Want MORE? If you are applying as an arts organization, you can apply for a SMAC Going Virtual: Equipment, Technology and Training Grant to finance additional individual consultations and trainings with OPEN VOICES to reach your goals! Click here for details, or see the next article in our newsletter for more information.
* = Parts 1 & 2 are open to all. Organizations will be chosen via application for the more intensive Parts 3 & 4.
The best part?
It’s FREE thanks to the Forum of Regional Arts Councils of Minnesota!
Sign up or get more information by clicking HERE!
Deadline for sign ups: Friday, October 16th
Made possible by Southwest Minnesota Arts Council, the Forum of Regional Arts Councils of Minnesota, and Open Voices LLC.
SMAC’s Monthly Virtual Conversations for Arts Organizations:
Join SMAC on Tuesday, October 13th at 3 pm to openly discuss these Digital Spaces for the Arts workshops and get your questions answered!
Join from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/623395245
If you need instructions on how to join by a landline phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW grant opportunity from SMAC for organizations dealing with disruptions from COVID-19:
“Going Virtual” Equipment, Technology and Training Grant
~ Funded with MN Disaster Relief Funds ~
Grant Amount: up to $1000
This special grant program provides up to $1,000 to aid arts organizations in the SMAC Region with equipment or technology that will allow them to provide virtual events & programming. No match requirements. Applicants can also use the monies to participate in “go-virtual” training or consultations. One such training opportunity is being provided statewide through the FORUM of Regional Arts Councils and led by OPEN VOICES (see above article or click here for more information!)
Applications are open, click here!
Application Deadlines — First of the month for October, November and December or until funding runs out.