Grant Program Information Sessions
The Minnesota State Arts Board is offering one-hour Webinars to help applicants prepare to apply for grant programs. These sessions will focus on program basics and applicant questions. The Webinars are free of charge, but advance registration is strongly encouraged.
Each session is offered as a conference call with an option to view a PowerPoint presentation online. You must listen to the audio portion by telephone.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 3:00 p.m.
Folk and Traditional Arts
Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 3:00 p.m.
To join a session:
Dial into the telephone portion to hear the audio.
- Call the conference host at (800) 920-7487.
- Enter the conference code: 5593 491 #
- When prompted, say your name.
Log into the Web portion to view the PowerPoint presentation.
- Select Web/Audio Conference.
- Enter your name, email, and company.
- Select the red Join button at the bottom of the page.