- $25,000 unrestricted cash award
- 12 months access to Highpoint’s cooperative printshop
- Career consultation provided by Springboard for the Arts
- Professional documentation of exhibited artwork
- Studio visits with invited arts professionals
- Opportunity to participate in an artist residency through Artist Communities alliance
- Two person exhibition in Highpoint’s galleries, and more!
How to Apply:
Application requirements and instructions can be found on the website at highpointprintmaking.org/access/mcknight. For further information, please contact Josh Bindewald, Director or Artist Programs, email@example.com or (612) 871-1326.
Who should apply?
Any Minnesotan printmaker or artist with a demonstrable interest/background in printmaking and approximately 8 years or more of artist practice beyond any schooling.