Artist Growth Grants
Provides up to $4,000 to artists at any career stage for projects that will advance their skills and artistic career.
Songwriter and musician Craig Lindsay of Marshall, MN.
Dates & Deadlines for FY 2024
(July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024 )
SMAC Grants for Individuals online workshop: July 6, 2023, 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
- Request staff draft review by August 2, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2023
- Panel Review: September 9, 2023
- Board Action: September 26, 2023
- Earliest project start date: October 1, 2023
- Request staff draft review by December 20, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2024
- Panel Review: February 3, 2024
- Board Action: February 27, 2024
- Earliest project start date: March 1, 2024
How to Apply
Applicants may fill out and submit their application in several ways:
- through our online grant system
- in a Word document (see materials below), submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with required attachments
- on paper with required attachments, submitted by mail (PO Box 55, Marshall, MN 56258) or contact us to arrange drop-off.
Contact us to request a paper application: email@example.com, 800-622-5284.
Have questions or need help?
SW MN Arts Council grants administrator Caroline Koska is available to meet with you by phone, web conference or in person in Marshall to answer your questions on grant eligibility and using the application system or to review a draft of your application.