Grant Panelist Orientation
If you’re a new grant panelist, these orientation materials will walk you through everything you need to know as you prepare to serve on a grant panel — from how to use the online grant system, to what to look for as you’re reading an application, to what to expect during panel discussion.
If you’re a returning panelist, the orientation will be a good refresher for you, but it does also include updated information as well.
Read or watch any or all of the segments, but if your time is limited we suggest you at least check out Part 3: Guidelines & Criteria for the grant program you will be reviewing.
Guidelines & Criteria
- Quick Support for Organizations: Text Video
- Quick Support for Artists: Text Video
- Artist Equity: Text Video
- Individual Artists: Emerging & Established Career: Text Video
- Individual Artists: Community Collaboration: Text Video
- Art Projects: Text Video
- Equipment & Facilities: Text Video
- Arts in the Schools: Text Video
- Operating Support: Text Video
- Art Legacy Projects: Text Video
- Art Study Opportunity for Youth: Text Video