Grant Panelist Orientation
If you’re a new grant panelist, these orientation materials will walk you through everything you need to know as you prepare to serve on a grant panel — from how to use the online grant system, to what to look for as you’re reading an application, to what to expect during panel discussion.
If you’re a returning panelist, the orientation will be a good refresher for you, but it does also include updated information as well.
Read or watch any or all of the segments, but if your time is limited we suggest you at least check out Part 3: Guidelines & Criteria for the grant program you will be reviewing.
Guidelines & Criteria
- Individual Artists: Text Video
- Art Projects: Text Video
- Artist Equity: Text Video
- Going Virtual: Text Video
- Arts in the Schools: Text Video
- Art Legacy Project Planning: Text Video
- Arts Organization Development: Text Video
- Arts Organization Start-Up: Text Video