New Funding Opportunity for Music Education Partnerships: Chorus America invites nonprofit organizations and schools to apply to the Music Education Partnerships Grants program. This new funding opportunity will award $900,000+ in grants to support collaborations between community organizations and elementary, middle, or junior high schools during the 2022-23 school year. Applications are due January 28, 2022. Full guidelines and eligibility are available on Chorus America’s website.
View the 1-pager pdf
Visit the Chorus America program’s website
A few highlights:
- The goals of the grant program are to:
- Support increased access to singing-based music education in elementary, middle, and junior high schools,
- promote cross-cultural learning and exchange,
- and uphold the principles of access, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- The program will fund partnerships between schools and community organizations during the 2022-23 school year.
- Grants will range from $15,000 – $50,000 and include participation in a peer learning cohort.
- More information on the eligibility criteria, core values, and selection process and scoring rubric here.
- The application portal opens November 15, and applications are due January 28, 2022.