Save the Date: Annual Convention and Public Art & Civic Design Conference
- Access to Field Experts in Public Art, Equity, Arts Education, Arts Management, and Advocacy.
- Targeted sessions on responding to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Inspiring Keynotes with New York Times columnist David Brooks; artistic director at Woolly Mammoth Maria Manuela Goyanes; sound artist Yoko Sen; musician and disability advocate Molly Joyce; and visual artist, curator, and entrepreneur Tony Weaver.
- Networking, connection, and community with the arts field.
- All while saving on travel and accommodations.