Free Webinar March 21
Arts Access Webinar
The Minnesota State Arts Board is offering a free one-hour Webinar to help applicants prepare to apply for the Arts Access grant program. This session will be particularly helpful for first-time applicants.
Program officer Natalie Kennedy-Schuck will walk through the program overview and instructions, and provide background information about what the review panel will look for in an application. At the end of the session, there will be an opportunity to submit questions online. Following the session, the presentation will be posted on the Arts Board Web site.
The session is offered as a conference call with an option to view a PowerPoint presentation online. The presenter will be located in an office that cannot accommodate visitors, so please note that it isn’t possible to attend the session in person.
To make the session more useful to you, we suggest that you read the overview and application instructions in advance and print out a copy for your reference. This document can be found on the Arts Access program page.
Tuesday, March 21, 3:00 p.m.
The webinar is free of charge, but advance registration is strongly encouraged. Register here.
To join the session
- On the day of the session, you must listen to the audio portion by phone, with the option of viewing a PowerPoint presentation online.
- The following browsers are recommended: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- We plan to start the presentation on time, so please join the session five minutes early.
Dial into the telephone portion by calling the conference host at 1-800-920-7487.
- Enter the conference code: 5593 491 #
- When prompted, say your name.
Log into the Web portion by going to
- Select Join a Meeting
- Select Web/Audio Conference (ability to view PowerPoint presentation). Enter your name, email, and company.
- Select the red Join button at the bottom of the page
Important note: Save these instructions for reference. No further confirmation will be sent to you.