Upcoming Grant Workshops
Whether you are planning on applying for a grant for a specific project or just want to learn more about a grant program, you are encouraged to attend one of SMAC’s free grant workshops to make your grantwriting experience as successful as possible.
This year, SW MN Arts Council will be offering one grant workshop at our office in Marshall for each grant round. If you cannot attend a workshop, SMAC staff is available to consult on any potential grant project by phone, email, or in-person conversation.
While there are currently no workshops scheduled for Arts Organization Development, Art Legacy Project Planning, and Arts Organization Start-Up grants (monthly deadlines), contact SMAC staff directly if you are interested in applying for any of these.
Listed below are the first several grantwriting workshops for the year, to be held from 5:00-7:00 pm at the SMAC office (114 N 3rd St, Marshall).
- November 16, Art Project & Art Project Legacy Grants, Round II
- December 14, Equipment & Facilities Improvement Grants, Round II
- December 28, Arts in the Schools Grants, Round II
- January 4, Individual Artists Grants (Developing & Career), Round II
- January 25, Art Project & Art Project Legacy Grants, Round III
- February 22, Art Study Opportunity for Youth Grants
JOIN US to learn more about grant programs! Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call SMAC at (1-800-622-5284) to register. If there are not enough registered participants, workshops may be canceled.